PB: Nicaragua VS Colombia PB: Nicaragua VS Colombia

I give you this points honestly because:

1. The battle was too short.
2. There's no sounds for the fighting time or something like that.
3. There's no animation for the fighting just the images.
4. There's no animation of the expression for the characters.
5. I don't know why colombia has more lives than nicaragua, the battles suppose to be (Normal vs Normal or weak vs weak or strong vs strong) but strong vs weak OBVIOUSLY the strong would win, in this time teh weak won but it's too rare.
I recommend you a better program of animation than this powtoon and this program it's called "Macromedia Flash Professional 8" and it's 50x times better than powtoon because you can make not only animations, you can make games too.

Ninja Kid VS blue stick Ninja Kid VS blue stick

I like it, but it would be better if the stickman moves more like a real fight between the two

Existence on Earth 4 - Danny Existence on Earth 4 - Danny

Its a good animation, good quality, good graphics, and good moves, but it needs a story, i don't understand the animation at all, only a man who killed people, and that's all?, don't tell why or what is happening there.

Sicsophor responds:

His life turned to shit and he handled it the wrong way.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

It's the best imitation of windows I never seen before, but it needs some little things like, save the text on notepad, more games, allow all the URL's on explorer and more programs.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

It's seems hard to walk because the player it's too slow to walk, it would be better with 5 lifes and a menu button.

Butzbo responds:

From general feedback It seems like it does begin with a slower pace (although it gets 'faster' as the character gains more movement options through the game) many players get used to it, but for others it can even be a drag; That's one thing we'll be checking out to balance a bit more for a potential upgrade.
Btw, P/Enter pauses and shows a basic menu, not sure if that's what you meant by menu button.
Thanks for playing!

Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

It needs levels and more types of enemies, but it's really good and it will be better if the ninja could move around the screen.